Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Science Center Trip

I just found a new watermarking program that cuts the time it takes to watermark my pictures by 80%! I was able to get 50 pictures watermarked in less than 2 minutes... way faster for sure! I LOVE it!! :D It's called Visual Watermark - and it's for Apple computers. :) I think I'm going to have to buy it... and luckily the Basic version is only $20 (an affordable price for me). The Pro version is $50 (a not affordable price for me).

We went on a day trip to the science center recently. Here are some pictures of the day, using the Visual Watermark program... please ignore the "Trial Version" copyright in the corner. Once I purchase this program that'll go away. :)


















































1 comment:

Mikailah Autumn said...

How lovely, Stephanie!!! :) Beautiful butterflies...

Blessings,
Mikailah~

www.maid4him.blogspot.com