Followers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Farm 2011 Part 1

This last week, I went to the pumpkin farm with my family. The weather was a little chilly, but it didn't rain, at least! :) I got so many good pictures that I'm having to post them in parts! Ah, the delight of a photographer. :D

 An old truck is one of the most perfect things to take pictures of.




The farmer has a set up for the telling of the "Four Little Pigs". These are the four little pigs.

And this is Papa George, who takes the place of the big bad wolf. :D


Isn't this a cute idea? The scarecrow on top is such a neat idea.

This is possibly my favorite picture of the whole day... or rather one of. :D 




We also went through the corn maze in the shape of our state! It was so neat. 

"...for amber waves of grain..." 
Ok, so maybe not quite, but close enough. ;)

Can anyone guess what this is? It's a "replica" of a real building.











That's all for Part 1! Stay tuned for Part 2. :D

3 comments:

Reilly Clan 13 said...

Wow!! Stephanie you are getting so good, it is amazing!!!!
? Can I have a copy of the first little pig picture. The one with the laughing pig. It is sooooooooooooooooooo cute. :)
Samantha

Sophia said...

These pictures are simply stunning! I'm completely in love with the top picture, I love rusty old trucks!

Reilly Clan 13 said...

On and the thing in the corn field is the space-needle
:)
Samantha